For most players poker is fun. But any game — even a great one — can get boring. You can entertain players by increasing the diversity of your list of games. Design a game with your own unique rules with EvenBet’s Game Constructor.
To create your own game just follow these simple steps.
- Select one of the well-known card games supported by the EvenBet Gaming platform: Holdem, Omaha, Courchevel, Triton ShortDeck, Turkish Poker, Draw, Badugi, Badeucy, Badacey, Stud, Razz, Telesina, etc.
- Adjust special features that will refresh the user experience for your players. Use your imagination to the fullest! You can set up:
- the minimum number of players;
- the maximum number of community cards on the table;
- the number of community cards dealt to the table before the flop, during the flop, etc.
- the number of community and hole cards that can be used in combinations;
- the maximum number of hole cards;
- the number of hole cards dealt after the blinds;
- the number of additional cards on hand that must be discarded;
- the maximum number of hole cards that can be exchanged in one round of a draw game;
- the number of card draws in a draw game that takes turns with the betting rounds;
- the lowest card in the deck;
- visibility of the hole cards to other players;
- the order of combinations from the lowest to the highest;
- the suit order;
- Test the new game. Return to item 2 until it is total fun.
- Choose a vivid name. Make a creative announcement. Promote your new game.
With EvenBet’s Game Constructor, you can create really exotic variations of popular games. Let’s look at some examples.
A player can use all four cards in a hand and all five community cards.
Two cards are dealt per hand and then added one at a time up to five. As in Courchevel, you can immediately see one community card.
Omaha 7 Shear
The game is based on Pineapple Holdem. A player gets 7 cards on pre-flop. On post-flop, they must discard all but two cards.
Nude Omaha 6
All cards are open! Can you beat such insanity?
Imagine, customise, create! Make your users fall in love with a new gaming experience and never stop getting more fun!
To get details on the Game Constructor contact our managers.