EvenBet Poker Club is a special software version to run poker communities and private clubs. It is a mobile application that allows official hosters to earn from chips purchased through in-app payments while club and private tables owners may get profit directly from running the games.
What do Poker Club hosters get?
- Mobile application for iOS or Android fully compliant with official app stores requirements and in-app purchases.
- Free lifetime updates and technical maintenance.
- World-class client software, backoffice with full access to game settings, and reliable server with certified RNG.
How does it work for club owners?
- Everyone may start a new poker club, setup tables, and invite club members.
- Tables lifetime is limited, club owner may choose to seat only manually approved players.
- Chips purchase and transfer are available.
- Club owner gets results and detailed statistics for each game played in the club.
Poker Club Solution Features and Limitations
What choices do Poker Club hosters have?
Poker Club limitations
No real money games and no API integration are allowed. Players’ chips balance is refilled only via in-app purchases or player-to-player transfers. Withdrawals are not available.
Poker Club Solution hosters pay a setup fee and a monthly fee for server usage and game support. In addition, EvenBet earns from rake, and that allows us to minimise maintenance costs for hosters.