Check all the newest updates and features for EvenBet Poker software.
Using an affiate system for your poker room or casino? EvenBet Poker platform now has JS trackers for affiliates’ tables, so you have even more data on your system.
This update is very important! We have a new game and a new significant tech option for mobile poker:
- New type of Shortdeck (Six-plus) Hold’em – Triton Poker.
- Mobile client applications support Appsflyer now.
This week’s update adds more financial tools to the platform:
- One more pre-integrated payment processing system, PayUbiz.
- More services for currency exchanges rates monitoring.
Mobile poker tables look and work better now. For a while, we’ve been creating their new design. Now enjoy the results!
New poker platform update comes with a bunch of small but powerful options for our customers. Make precise adjustments to earn more from online poker!
- If you use skins, you can setup different currency options for each of them. So good for those who work in several local markets!
- More functionality while setting up the users rights in the backoffice.
- Web poker client application now supports Farsi.
- Multi-table mode works better now for those players who use several screens.
It may be not easy to notice what exactly has changed after this update. But your players will feel that the system is now more reliable and safe due to a few technical fixes and improvements.
This week, we have one wow-update and one nice client app skin enhancement, aside from a usual set of fixes and improvements:
- Integration with Sportsbook (provided by our partners) is ready!
- In mobile apps, 4-colors cards sets are supported now. Just a reminder, all our applications skins are changeable.
New poker applications localisation is added; we have Turkish language now. Hoşgeldiniz türkçe konuşmacıları!
Just another set of improvements and fixes. While some spend sweet time at the beach, some make poker platform work better.
The number of poker games available at our gaming platform is over 30 now, quite impressive! In this update, we have added two more:
- Turkish Poker
- 5 Card Draw 7-A
Probably you won’t notice any changes in this version. Because we have made a bunch of invisible yet important fixes and technical improvements for the system to work without flaws.
We continue to improve poker platform back office, and two major changes are realised in this version:
- New dashboards for better visualisation of the main poker room data.
- Dynamic user groups in user management system for more effective and easier segmentation.
- Poker admin panel supports Spanish. Estamos encantados de hablar su idioma!
- Rabiit Hunting tables are available.
Hot summer updates come with new games and happier poker players! What’s new?
- The whole news games family for Poker Clubs mobile applications: Mixed Games, proved to be loved by players on our main poker platform.
- Balancing Play Now tables are added so that a player would be always satisfied with the automatic table choice.
It’s a lucky day for those who have been missing new games over the last few weeks! The newest online poker software version has one:
- Ante Only Holdem is ready to play! Finally, equal rights for everyone at the table 😉
- New payment system integration added. RBK is very popular in Eastern Europe and CIS regions; good news for poker operators targeting these countries.
A lot of new features for EvenBet Poker Clubs! The most important are these.
- VIP Cards for players and club owners are available for purchase (benefits included are defined by the app owner).
- Insurance is giving clubs players a chance to return their bets when they go all-in.
- Clubs levels are supported.
In the poker platform, we are happy to introduce a new payments processing provider integrated – Instamojo.
We have significant technical changes for the platform. What’s new?
- Android devices with screen notch are supported now.
- We have changed RNG algorithm from SIMD Fast Mersenne Twister to ISAAC. You may have no idea what it means, but trust us, randomness could never be more fast and random.
More easy ways to accept payments from your players with a new processing system added – RazorPayX. It works greatly in some challenging markets, India for example.
Another update that makes the poker platform better, if not visibly, then certainly in performance.
More than 300 new casino games thanks to integration with PlayPearls, our partner and gaming content provider.
Another technical update with a dozen of small enhancements to guarantee smooth and exciting poker experience.
Ante Only games are supported now. A whole new world of poker games variations opens!
New security and fraud prevention option! Administrators may restrict devices from login and registering in the game.
You don’t always need to bring something new to provide a better gaming experience. Sometimes, all you need is to make the existing features work smooth and perfect. And this update is all about it.
- Web client application supports Facebook and Google login authorization. Easier to login – faster to play!
- Tables with necessary and oligatory Run It Twice are now available.
Three new payment processing systems are supported by the poker platform: AmicoPay, JBANQ, and Saman Electronic Payment. The current list of payment methods includes over 20 processing systems available all over the world.
In this week update, we are not presenting anything new but ensure better performance and system reliability. No more bugs, just pure fun.
Super update with truly groundbreaking options! At least two of them were long-awaited – enjoy:
- Manage integrated casino games directly from the poker admin panel.
- Mini Games are available in web poker client. Yeee-ha!
- New casino games provider for integration, OneTouch.
While our team was presenting poker platform at ICE London 2019, we kept working on the new functionality. What’s in this week update?
- Mini Games are available for downloadable poker clients.
- In Poker Clubs, the statistics is updated with two new parameters, W$SD% and AFQ.
Run It Twice feature support is added for 5 more cash games types: 5-Card Omaha, 5-Card Omaha H/L, Courchevel, Pineapple Holdem, and 6-Plus Holdem.
A technical platform release with several fixes and performance improvements.
This week, the owners of mobile poker applications and their users are having two new features to enjoy:
- Jackpot SNG (Spins) tournaments are now available for mobile users. More money to win, more players – more rake!
- Poker table orientation can be changed dynamically at any second in a game. Portrait or landscape, whichever is more handy at the moment.
If you are looking for the better poker tournaments software, here it comes:
- New option for the exciting games! Progressive knockout tournaments added.
- Hand for hand in tournaments now works perfectly.
Christmas poker update doesn’t bring you a single big gift, but a bunch of small and nice presents. What’s new?
- In Spins tournaments, the choice of currency is available.
- Easy switch between payments processing systems: administrator may turn them on or off directly in the backoffice.
- Push notifications may be sent to Android mobile users.
- Mobile users quick search is available.
More ways to accept payments pre-integrated! Now your players may also use Mellat payments processing, which is very useful for those in Armenia, Turkey, Iraque, South Korea, Hong Kong, and a number of other countries.
In this version, our poker platform has become even more reliable with top effective tools and more convienient with new localisations:
- Cloudflare is supported for all client software types. Use one of the most effective DDOS protections tools free!
- New languages packs: Armenian and Traditional Chinese.
Progressive Web Applications support is added. Playing poker online never was so easy and secure!
Newest version has something to offer both to players and to poker owners. Here are the changes:
- Portrait mode is available for mobile version of Chinese poker games.
- In backoffice, one may track the online players geography on the map.
Not a single day without a performance improvement! We continue to fix bugs and errors to make sure that nothing spoils your players’ excitement.
No major changes for this version, but you may note that the software runs smoother and with less errors, if you had any.
Wow! Poker Clubs version was completely redesigned to provide your players with unique excitement and truly enjoyable poker.
Get better user experience and smoother work with performance improvements and a few errors fixed.
Our iGaming platform becomes more useful and more secure nearly every week. Here’s what’s new in the latest version:
- Google Analytics is integrated into the backoffice. Now massive data on users are available right into the poker management office!
- A few errors were fixed, and general system performance was improved.
Long-expected big update of the whole platform notifications system! All the notifications to users are created and managed directly from the poker admin panel. Customers may use email, SMS, and push notifications in any combinations needed.
Short deck game available for all clients, and more news!
- Short Deck Holdem (Six Plus) is now available for all client software types.
- In web version, the portrait table orientation was redesigned for better UX.
- More payments providers (over 20 totally available now): welcome two new ones, UNPayOnline and Macaubus.
As leaves start to fall, the updates are speeding up! This week we have plenty to announce:
- Lobby chat is available in web poker software now.
- Two-factor authentication is supported in downloadable version.
- More security with enhanced protection from password brute force attacks.
- New currency settings: changeable thousands and fractions separator, and display format.
- Rabbit Hunting added to Poker Clubs edition.
- Bad Beat Jackpot is available at Omaha cash tables.
Two big features added to the web version:
- Players’chat in the lobby.
- New Six Plus Holdem game (also known as Short Deck Poker) available.
Mobile version has a new context menu for a poker table seats. Now players may choose to sit here, or to mark the place as favourite, or to add notes to it.
New useful features for poker players added:
- In Chinese poker, a warning notification of invalid hand appears.
- In HTML5 client application, players may search and invite other users.
The last Summer 2018 update affects mobile poker apps and our newest Poker Clubs solution, mobile as well.
- Replay and hand history features are available in native mobile applications.
- Optional rake may be used for Poker Clubs, should an app hoster need it.
- Managers and Agents support added to the Poker Clubs system. Acquire more users with this proved marketing tool and setup commissions and rewards.
Introducing several performance improvements and a few errors fixed.
This version has several new features for Chinese poker games and backoffice:
- New OFC Poker game with the pot share after each hand played.
- Hints buttons added for existing combinations in Fantasyland Chinese poker.
- Game replay option is available in backoffice.
This update provides new personalisation options both for system setting and front-end:
- Rake percentage may be customised for every single table.
- In the new lobby design, each screen supports graphic skins.
Universal HTML5 poker client software now has ante cash games available.
A few minor improvements and bugs fixed.
More control and personalisation tools for your games! New version allows different IP and location (including GPS) restrictions for tables or tournaments.
Here is another major system update! New features include:
- To earn legally from mobile poker is now easier! In-App purchases are available to integrate into any version of Evenbet Poker mobile apps.
- TFA added to client applications.
- Mixed games are available for HTML5 cross-platform client app.
- Ante cash games full support.
- More money types and more convenient cash management: multi-currency system was improved and extended, and currencies localisation added.
- Updated and more handy cashier for HTML5 poker client.
A few minor tweaks to improve platform performance and stability.
New Poker Games added:
- Mixed games: HORSE, HOSE, 8-Game Mix, HOE, OE, HA, Omaha H/L Mixed
- Ante cash games
Introducing major changes to poker localisation system! It is already working for server messages and being implemented everywhere else right now.
Smoother work and better performance thanks to errors fixed.
- Integrated a new set of beautifully designed and exciting casino games created by GameArt.
- A few improvements and bugfixes.
- Wow-feature! Casino games added into the downloadable desktop client.
- Players will love the looks: new avatars’system.
- Better performance for mobile apps: the lists are loading faster and work smoother now.
More excitement for desktop client users with the new bright Spins games design!
- Backoffice is safer than ever now: it supports two-factor authorisation. Use may choose whichever method you like: Google Authenticator, SMS, or email.
- New option for those who’s growing fast: game administrators may dynamically increase the number of poker game servers.
- New cash game is available in HTML5 client: Courchevel.
- Bitcoin processing module supports segwit addresses.
- Dogecoin is now supported.
- HTML5 client size is optimized to load faster and consume less resources.
More errors were fixed, and the performance now is better than ever!
- Restrict and create special games using geographical targeting in backoffice. New options are available: manage countries, block registration from selected locations, offer geo-specific games.
- Unique user devices identification now works perfectly.
- New payment processing system is integrated: FastPay.
Bugs were fixed, performance optimized.
Attract more attention to selected tournaments and tables in the lists! Now administrators may highlight them using styles.
- New game in HTML5 app! Introducing exciting and fast Spins
- HTML5 client supports multi-table games
- In OFC Poker games, dealt cards are shown (for HTML5 client)
- PayPal payments integration added
- A few improvements in downloadable client design
Bugfix and optimization were performed.
A few bugs fixed.
Casino games added.
Desktop application now offers an outstanding power to control and change the game sounds.
Our system now supports two new payment processing operators: EcorePay and Payeer.
Downloadable client version has a better chat! Now with customizable appearance.
A few bugs fixed.
- Scalable lobby space in downloadble poker client
- Better replay view for HTML5 client
- Enhanced financial limits management in backoffice
- While logging in, users may choose any of the credentials: nickname, or email, or phone number
- At showdown, the player may choose which cards will be shown
- New regime for OFC Pineapple: calculation after each deal
- Estimated winning chances are now shown in downloadable desktop clients
- Better and easier backoffice: each function is linked with appropriate online documentation part
- Now you may change system configuration without the restart. For example, you will not need to stop the system to switch between databases
- Full HTTPS support for Android application. Yay! All traffic now goes through secure connection
- Updated chat for downloadable client application
- JWT support added to API
New version has improved reliability. In case of main database server malfunction, it will automatically switch to maintenance mode. System administrator will have time to fix the main database or to switch to its’ replica.
- Have an old and very basic smartphone or PC? No problem playing our HTML5 poker with comfort now, due to its optimized performance
- In OFC poker games, discarded cards are shown to the players
- Share prize games model is added to HTML5 client
- New payments processing systems pre-integrated: XSolla and PokerCoin
While we are working on several new major features, new version provides a number of bugs fixed and several custom options for the few customers. More updates are coming up next week!
New Games Added:
- Hold’em All-in or Fold
- Omaha All-in or Fold
- DoubleUp: new prize distribution model for Sit’n’Go tournaments
- In downloadable poker clients, estimated chances to win are shown
- Far less traffic consumption due to decreased channel load
- Better HTML5 poker client performance
- Beautiful charts in the backoffice based on JS instead of Flash
- Enhanced functionality for the bot server to test the system load. Now bots act very much like live players. First tests, by the way, have showed the excellent system performance: 1 average server may serve up to 5000 playing users at one moment (over 1000 open poker tables)
- HTML5 client supports advertising banners
- New game added – Pineapple Hold’em
- Private tables are now available in mobile applications
- From now on, we use queue server RabiitMQ; it allows receiving poker server events data using the notifications queue
- In HTML5 client, after all-in bet players may see the estimated winning chances
- All mobile applications have Crashlytics module integrated to collect analytics data and various problems information
- New cash games tables option: create a table open only in the given time of a day, for example, from 10 pm to 3 am
- Chat in downloadable client applications supports smiles
- In Rapid poker, new entry may be added to the already opened table
- Maintenance Mode for the system. Now admin may set the maintenance time in advance; players will receive notifications in chat, tables and tournaments will be paused
Changes in Version:
- Several improvements to optimize data storage
- Bugfix and custom features development
- Now administrator may set specific rake settings for private tables
- Different schemes of blind are possible to use in tournaments
+ several errors fixed.
New API Updates:
- JSON/Rest support
- Documentation for Swagger is available
- Different levels of API are available: public, client, server (for integration)
+ a few custom features for specific clients’ builds. We are also celebrating the first WebAPI implementation at our customer’s project!
- New system settings design for Windows and Mac OS clients
- Documentation is published online; customers may get access to it from their account managers
+ a few custom features for specific clients’ builds
Several errors fixed and new features for specific customers’ builds added.
- In HTML5 client, labeling added to Rapid tables
- New games for HTML5 client: 2-7 Triple Draw, Razz, Badugi, Badeucy, Badacey
- Prepaid card module added
- Customers’ migration to websockets technology has started; demo versions are based on websockets already
- Migration to QT 5.9 is completed
- Error in HTML5 client functionality in Maintenance server status
- Error in banners module
- Error in long players’ nicknames display
+ a few issues in specific customers’ builds
- OFC Progressive Pineapple game added to HTML5 client
- OKPay and Payeer support added
- Certificates’ check at client’s and server’s site added
- New plug-in for WordPress with Poker Widgets system support based on WordPress widget
+ several different features for specific customers’ builds
- Errors in Rapid poker for HTML5 fixed
- CGP is now correctly displayed after the player’s nickname change
- Symbols and fields in Description of special prize are now displayed
- Error for the click on the card’s field in Chinese poker
- Disappearing usernames in chat after the table re-opening
- Banners display for affiliates’ skins
- Players Notes and Color players tags added to HTML5
- Responsible Gaming page for Windows and OS X clients
- Favorite place setting is now stored on the server and does not depend on user’s client application
- Country added to sessions and monitoring reports
- User table setup error for HTML5 client
- Overloading of CPU by Node.JS
- Several errors in Rapid and Chinese poker games
- Google Analytics integration with HTML5 client
- Backoffice reports can be exported to CSV, XLS or OpenDocument files
- Access permissions to reports and lists in backoffice are now easily managed at the columns level
- Incorrect bets display in tournament tables history
- Problem with Player’s rake export to CSV
- User block error
- Visual errors in downloadable client software for Mac
- Fiscal Report error
- In HTML5 client’s tables list, players now see how many seats are occupied at the table
- Chinese poker games are added to the mobile version (native)
- New security reports added
- Backoffice differs Replica / Master connection
- Lower traffic and load for lobby server due to new messages distribution between lobby and game servers