The referral program is an engaging marketing tool that allows a poker room to attract new players by encouraging the current room’s customers to bring in their friends.
Who takes part in the referral program?
There are two parties involved:
- Referrers – players who send registration invitations and get profit for invited (recruited) players. The profit is paid after the referrals play a particular number of games or generate the required amount of rake or tournaments fees.
- Referrals – players registered in the system using the invitation received from the referrers.
Types of the referral campaigns at EvenBet
EvenBet provides three types of referral campaigns based on different tasks for the referrals:
- Task Referrals Games. This promotion rewards the referrers after their referrals play a particular number of hands. For example, the referrer could receive $1 for every 5 games played by the invited players.
- Task Referrals Games Rake. This promotion rewards the referrers when their referrals generate the required amount of rake. For example, you can give $10 to the referrer for every $100 of the rake generated by the invited players.
- Task Referrals Tournament Fee. This type awards the referrers when their referrals generate the required amount of tournament fees. For example, you can give $5 to the referrer for every $100 paid by his referral as an entry/rebuy/add-on fee.