5 April 2023 Upd: 10 April 2023 2 min 6 views
Jackpot is an additional prize fund in poker, which is formed by a percentage of all losses or grows proportionally over a certain period of time.
How is the amount of winnings in poker formed?
The jackpot amount can be
- fixed, i.e. the amount of the prize is determined in advance;
- progressive, i.e. a certain percentage of each new bet is added to the initial prize amount.
Jackpot types at EvenBet Gaming
EvenBetGaming poker provides settings for the following types of jackpot:
- Monte Carlo Jackpot. It is awarded to a player who has the strongest hand, in case the winning combination matches the settings.
- Bad Beat Jackpot. It is awarded when a player with a strong hand in the early rounds gets into a bad beat situation and unexpectedly loses the game. For example, such a situation can occur if Jack Quads were beaten by a Straight Flush. The unlucky player defeated by a bad beat will receive a jackpot if certain requirements are met.
- Smart jackpot. It works similarly to the Bad Beat jackpot, but can only be played out during certain hours.