A big variety of iGaming expos, conferences, and summits take place annually, whether online or in-person. Live events are to bring together all the major industry players along with startups in the fast-growing online poker, land-based and online casino, sports betting, bingo, esports, fantasy, and many other verticals. The most influential gatherings promise their attendees world class knowledge on technologies and regulations, expert insights on how to grow and benefit within the markets, and networking opportunities with the top and senior iGaming specialists.
How not to get lost in the vast list of gaming summits?
Main iGaming events worth visiting
The key gaming and entertainment business expos are expected to take business to a new level. Among the most trusted and renowned are the following:
- ICE London – the world’s leading innovation showcase with great representation, over 35000 visitors from 116 countries
- iGB Affiliate & iGB Live! – 4,000+ attendees, 120+ exhibitors and a myriad of content to suit igaming professionals, affiliates, esports enthusiasts, and pioneers in the race to innovation in slots
- SBC Summits – SBC Events works with industry leaders to develop the sports betting industry through news coverage, knowledge creation, conferences and exhibitions, seminars and industry awards
- SiGMA – World’s Gaming Festival offers summits worldwide, C-level networking events, gaming awards, pitches for startups and innovations
- GAT Expo – Major LatAm Gaming & Technology Expo, is a registered trademark of events related to innovation, digitalization, and technology in the gaming industry
- iGaming Next – Famous conference and networking series. With more than 25 years combined iGaming industry experience, iGaming NEXT was founded with the purpose to help connect and push the industry forward by promoting thought leadership and knowledge sharing
- SAGSE – SAGSE Latam is one of the most important trade shows of the gaming industry in Latin America. With an extensive history, it has great 30+ years experience, leadership and it gathers big number of the industry specialists related to land-based as well as online gaming
- G2E’s strong foundation and location in Las Vegas continues to showcase innovation while highlighting transformation in the gaming industry
- G2E Asia is the international gaming trade show and conference for the Asian gaming industry. Organized by the American Gaming Association (AGA) and Reed Exhibitions, G2E Asia made its debut in 2007, defining itself as the preeminent show for the Asian gaming–entertainment industry
- MARE Balticum Gaming Summit and the BSG Awards is the key event of the Baltic and Nordic region during Springtime and brings a wealth of information while also focusing on quality networking
- CGS Group serves the Latin American and Caribbean markets in the development of tailor-made events, hand in hand with the Gaming Authorities and Associations. After founding the Peru Gaming Show (PGS) in 2003, CGS Summit or Caribbean Gaming Show was founded
- ASEAN Gaming Summit ia a world-class conference program covering the latest developments in the online and land-based gaming spheres
- SPiCE is the biggest gathering of all stakeholders from the gaming and betting industry in the Indian subcontinent
The iGaming conferences provide a great opportunity for suppliers, developers, and vendors to:
- Showcase. Demonstrate the product demo in-person, answer all the possible questions that arise immediately, let potential customers try all features and play with settings in propria persona.
- Network. Gaming community being rather large, at the same time is rather cordial. It’s a prominent chance to get to know other specialists, expand connections, share ideas and insights, and increase brand awareness via personal brand.
- Support the brand. The more people see the logo, merch, perks, and participate in all sorts of possible interaction with the product, the more reach a supplier gets, which if not right away, but later on can influence the sale.
Those who want to start a gaming business whether online or land-based, and those who do not see the down side of their business iceberg on how to benefit and develop it more, should consider visiting the expos as a way to:
- Compare. All major developers strive to show their product live and discuss business agreement conditions. Usually, a few days of the exhibition are enough to talk to a big number of vendors and compare offers for the best partnership.
- Meet partners in-person. Nothing contrasts more than a vis-à-vis business communication and strengthens connections better, making it possible to agree on favorable set-ups. As well as it’s better to make an impression of people who work for the supplier and whether its values match.
- Promote brand. Another great point about summits is a huge variety of services to promote your business: starting from getting traffic from different markets, or simply buying decent SEO services to diversifying payment systems for the end-users.
Do you need to go to the iGaming expo? At EvenBet Gaming, we don’t doubt.