EvenBet Gaming is an international IT company with 22+ years of experience.
We develop a unique online platform for multiplayer card games and social casinos. Our product receives high ratings in international markets.
Our team comprises over 150 IT specialists located in different countries on various continents.
Now we are looking for a Technical Project Manager.
What you need to do:
- Conduct negotiations with clients.
- Formulate tasks and develop briefs.
- Prepare suitable proposals for clients and present them.
- Coordinate project work with the client.
- Develop a work plan for order fulfilment and organise it within the company: distribute responsibilities and set deadlines for their completion.
- Participate in conferences and exhibitions.
- Analyse the activities of competitors.
We expect you to:
- Be ready and willing to work on the international market.
- Communicate confidently in English (level not lower than B2).
- Speak and write proficiently.
- Have a desire to learn and acquire new skills.
- Have experience in the position of project manager or account.
- Have a technical education.
It would be a significant plus if you:
- Have experience working with B2B clients.
What we offer:
- Flexible start of the working day.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world.
- One hundred percent payment of vacations and sick leave.
- Compensation for paid medical services.
- Training at the expense of the company.
- Bonus system within the company.