Check all the newest updates and features for EvenBet Poker software.
- Backoffice is safer than ever now: it supports two-factor authorisation. Use may choose whichever method you like: Google Authenticator, SMS, or email.
- New option for those who’s growing fast: game administrators may dynamically increase the number of poker game servers.
- New cash game is available in HTML5 client: Courchevel.
- Bitcoin processing module supports segwit addresses.
- Dogecoin is now supported.
- HTML5 client size is optimized to load faster and consume less resources.
More errors were fixed, and the performance now is better than ever!
- Restrict and create special games using geographical targeting in backoffice. New options are available: manage countries, block registration from selected locations, offer geo-specific games.
- Unique user devices identification now works perfectly.
- New payment processing system is integrated: FastPay.
Bugs were fixed, performance optimized.
Attract more attention to selected tournaments and tables in the lists! Now administrators may highlight them using styles.
- New game in HTML5 app! Introducing exciting and fast Spins
- HTML5 client supports multi-table games
- In OFC Poker games, dealt cards are shown (for HTML5 client)
- PayPal payments integration added
- A few improvements in downloadable client design
Bugfix and optimization were performed.
A few bugs fixed.
Casino games added.
Desktop application now offers an outstanding power to control and change the game sounds.
Our system now supports two new payment processing operators: EcorePay and Payeer.
Downloadable client version has a better chat! Now with customizable appearance.
A few bugs fixed.
- Scalable lobby space in downloadble poker client
- Better replay view for HTML5 client
- Enhanced financial limits management in backoffice
- While logging in, users may choose any of the credentials: nickname, or email, or phone number
- At showdown, the player may choose which cards will be shown
- New regime for OFC Pineapple: calculation after each deal
- Estimated winning chances are now shown in downloadable desktop clients
- Better and easier backoffice: each function is linked with appropriate online documentation part
- Now you may change system configuration without the restart. For example, you will not need to stop the system to switch between databases
- Full HTTPS support for Android application. Yay! All traffic now goes through secure connection
- Updated chat for downloadable client application
- JWT support added to API
New version has improved reliability. In case of main database server malfunction, it will automatically switch to maintenance mode. System administrator will have time to fix the main database or to switch to its’ replica.
- Have an old and very basic smartphone or PC? No problem playing our HTML5 poker with comfort now, due to its optimized performance
- In OFC poker games, discarded cards are shown to the players
- Share prize games model is added to HTML5 client
- New payments processing systems pre-integrated: XSolla and PokerCoin
While we are working on several new major features, new version provides a number of bugs fixed and several custom options for the few customers. More updates are coming up next week!
New Games Added:
- Hold’em All-in or Fold
- Omaha All-in or Fold
- DoubleUp: new prize distribution model for Sit’n’Go tournaments
- In downloadable poker clients, estimated chances to win are shown
- Far less traffic consumption due to decreased channel load
- Better HTML5 poker client performance
- Beautiful charts in the backoffice based on JS instead of Flash
- Enhanced functionality for the bot server to test the system load. Now bots act very much like live players. First tests, by the way, have showed the excellent system performance: 1 average server may serve up to 5000 playing users at one moment (over 1000 open poker tables)
- HTML5 client supports advertising banners
- New game added – Pineapple Hold’em
- Private tables are now available in mobile applications
- From now on, we use queue server RabiitMQ; it allows receiving poker server events data using the notifications queue
- In HTML5 client, after all-in bet players may see the estimated winning chances
- All mobile applications have Crashlytics module integrated to collect analytics data and various problems information
- New cash games tables option: create a table open only in the given time of a day, for example, from 10 pm to 3 am
- Chat in downloadable client applications supports smiles
- In Rapid poker, new entry may be added to the already opened table
- Maintenance Mode for the system. Now admin may set the maintenance time in advance; players will receive notifications in chat, tables and tournaments will be paused
Changes in Version:
- Several improvements to optimize data storage
- Bugfix and custom features development
- Now administrator may set specific rake settings for private tables
- Different schemes of blind are possible to use in tournaments
+ several errors fixed.
New API Updates:
- JSON/Rest support
- Documentation for Swagger is available
- Different levels of API are available: public, client, server (for integration)
+ a few custom features for specific clients’ builds. We are also celebrating the first WebAPI implementation at our customer’s project!
- New system settings design for Windows and Mac OS clients
- Documentation is published online; customers may get access to it from their account managers
+ a few custom features for specific clients’ builds
Several errors fixed and new features for specific customers’ builds added.
- In HTML5 client, labeling added to Rapid tables
- New games for HTML5 client: 2-7 Triple Draw, Razz, Badugi, Badeucy, Badacey
- Prepaid card module added
- Customers’ migration to websockets technology has started; demo versions are based on websockets already
- Migration to QT 5.9 is completed
- Error in HTML5 client functionality in Maintenance server status
- Error in banners module
- Error in long players’ nicknames display
+ a few issues in specific customers’ builds
- OFC Progressive Pineapple game added to HTML5 client
- OKPay and Payeer support added
- Certificates’ check at client’s and server’s site added
- New plug-in for WordPress with Poker Widgets system support based on WordPress widget
+ several different features for specific customers’ builds
- Errors in Rapid poker for HTML5 fixed
- CGP is now correctly displayed after the player’s nickname change
- Symbols and fields in Description of special prize are now displayed
- Error for the click on the card’s field in Chinese poker
- Disappearing usernames in chat after the table re-opening
- Banners display for affiliates’ skins
- Players Notes and Color players tags added to HTML5
- Responsible Gaming page for Windows and OS X clients
- Favorite place setting is now stored on the server and does not depend on user’s client application
- Country added to sessions and monitoring reports
- User table setup error for HTML5 client
- Overloading of CPU by Node.JS
- Several errors in Rapid and Chinese poker games
- Google Analytics integration with HTML5 client
- Backoffice reports can be exported to CSV, XLS or OpenDocument files
- Access permissions to reports and lists in backoffice are now easily managed at the columns level
- Incorrect bets display in tournament tables history
- Problem with Player’s rake export to CSV
- User block error
- Visual errors in downloadable client software for Mac
- Fiscal Report error
- In HTML5 client’s tables list, players now see how many seats are occupied at the table
- Chinese poker games are added to the mobile version (native)
- New security reports added
- Backoffice differs Replica / Master connection
- Lower traffic and load for lobby server due to new messages distribution between lobby and game servers