EvenBet Gaming End User License Agreement
Please read this EULA carefully. The agreement governs your use of the demos, applications, software, their associated upgrades, patches, and updates and related services (together, “Products”) currently provided or which will be provided by EvenBet Gaming (Enterra Holdings, Inc) and its subsidiaries and affiliates in Russia and abroad.
1. About this End User License Agreement
This EULA incorporates the rules and guidelines that apply to your use of the Site, Services and the Software (together, “Products”) of EvenBet Gaming. By downloading, installing, accessing or using the Products, you agree that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this EULA. If you do not agree, you may not download, install, access or use the Products of the company.
3. Grant of license
Restrictions for end users
While using the Products, you agree to comply will all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
According to these common rules of using the Products of EvenBet Gaming, you may not:
- Create, use, share and/or publish by any means in relation to the Products any material (text, words, images, sounds, videos, etc.) which would breach of a duty of confidentiality, infringe any intellectual property right or an individual’s right to privacy or which would incite the committing of an unlawful act (in particular, piracy, cracking or circulation of counterfeit software);
- Modify, distort, block, abnormally burden, disrupt, slow down and/or hinder the normal functioning of all or part of the Product, or their accessibility to other users, or the functioning of the partner networks of the Product, or attempt to do any of the above;
- Transmit or propagate any virus, trojan, worm, bomb, corrupted file and/or similar destructive program or corrupted data in relation to the Products, participate in or be involved in any way in an attack on EvenBet Gaming’s servers and/or the Products and/or those of its subsidiaries and affiliates in Russia and abroad;
- Spam through special forms, an authorized agents or by e-mail, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings of a similar nature;
- Transmit or communicate any material or content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of EvenBet Gaming, is believed or deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, language that is harmful, threatening, unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, disparaging, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harass or threat any other users of the Products;
- Falsely claim to be an employee or representative of EvenBet Gaming or its subsidiaries and affiliates;
Restrictions for startups and owners of poker rooms
You must in no event use, nor allow others to use, the Site, Services and the Software (together, “Products”) for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from EvenBet Gaming. Updates, upgrades, patches and modifications may be necessary in order to be able to continue to use the Product on certain hardware.
As for commercial using, directly or indirectly, without special license from EvenBet Gaming, you may not:
- Sell, rent out, lease, distribute, market, exploit the Products or any of its parts commercially,
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, reproduce, or create derivate works of the Products in whole or in part;
- Remove, alter, disable or circumvent any copyright and trademark indications or other authorship and origin information, notices or labels contained on or within the Products;
- Export or re-export the Products or any copy of adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- Create, use and/or distribute computer programs or other “cheat” or “hack” programs or software applications for this Product (whether in an online multiplayer game or in a single player game over the internet or in local area network).
If you violate even one of the above listed rules (no matter, for end users or for startups and owners of poker rooms), EvenBet Gaming has the right to take legal action against you.
4. Intellectual Property
The Site, the Services, the Software (together, “Products”), is owned and operated by EvenBet Gaming (Enterra Holdings, Inc) and its subsidiaries and affiliates in Russia and abroad. The Products, including without limitation the code, graphics, game play, user interface, audio and other content, are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws of Russia and other jurisdictions, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws.
All EvenBet Gaming Products, including intellectual property rights therein and thereto, are the sole and exclusive property of the company or its subsidiaries and affiliates. You may not sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or make any use of the EvenBet Gaming except as expressly permitted in this EULA.
5. Technical Requirements
By using the Products you agree that you have the necessary hardware, software and capability (including a suitable connection to the Internet) required for the use of the Products. We accept no responsibility or liability for any failure of your system to meet the technical requirements of our Software.
6. Patches, Updates and Changes
From time to time, we may need to:
- Deploy or provide patches, updates, additional content or other modifications to the Software (for example to enhance online game play, to add new features or to resolve software bugs);
- Remove or suspend access to particular features, content or other parts of the Products.
We need to take the actions automatically in order to keep the Software running efficiently and to improve and modify our Products constantly. EvenBet Gaming wants to be sure that our Products stand up to all necessary technical and custom demands and satisfy all clients’ needs.
7. No Warranties
This Site, the information and materials on the Site, and any software made available on the Site, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. There is also no warranty that this site will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
In no event will EvenBet Gaming or any of its affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the Site or any linked sites, even if EvenBet Gaming is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. Term and Termination
This EULA will remain in effect until terminated. The EULA, and your rights and licenses hereunder, will terminate immediately upon your breach of the EULA, or any termination or suspension of your right to use the Products, provided by EvenBet Gaming. Upon any termination of this EULA, you must immediately cease use of the Products. EvenBet Gaming may terminate this EULA at any time for any reason.
10. Force Majeure
EvenBet Gaming will not be responsible for any failure to perform any obligation under this EULA, and we will not be responsible for any failure or to make the Game available for download, installation or use, if that failure is caused by the happening of any unforeseen event beyond our control including without limitation: Internet outages, communications outages, hacking, fire, flood, war or act of God.
This EULA is applicable only to the extent authorized by law.
If you have any questions, complaints, or comments regarding this EULA, please contact by mail at [email protected].